1. The history of Extroversion rising
2. Our modern society values Extraversion over Introversion
3. Collaboration become dominant concept, which also hurts introverts
4. Introversion is decided by genes
Introversion and extroversion are about 40 - 50 percent heritable.
5. People have a spectrum to adjust their introversion and extroversion
“Rubber band theory” - people can stretch their personality, but only up to a point.
7. Introverts and Extroverts have different levels of reward sensitivity.
Extroverts are more likely to take a quick-and-dirty approach to problem solving.
For introvert, find your own flow by using your gifts. Stay true to your own nature. Share ideas.
8. Asian culture values introversion more.
Asian people may fall behind in their careers due to their passiveness.
9. Introverts are cable of fake like extroverts for things they value most, but only to a limit.
Find “Restorative niche”, where is the place introvert can return to their true self.
10. Friendship is decided by agreeableness, not extroversion.
Introvert tends to be conflict-avoider, while extrovert is more aggressive.
Introvert is bad at decoding social clues only when they are in the middle of conversation. They are better listeners.
Introvert can manage the conversion by asking the right questions. Introvert can have deeper conversions.
The secret to life is to put yourself in the right lighting.
Do uncomfortable things (public speaking, networking, etc.) for import projects.
Spend free time the way you like, not the way you think you are supposed to.
Think twice about others’ extroversion.